Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
EYYY!!! Attention please! I_vote_lcapEYYY!!! Attention please! I_voting_barEYYY!!! Attention please! I_vote_rcap 
Angron
EYYY!!! Attention please! I_vote_lcapEYYY!!! Attention please! I_voting_barEYYY!!! Attention please! I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

EYYY!!! Attention please!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

EYYY!!! Attention please! Empty
PostSubject: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:00 pm

I'd like to see who comes back and what kind of rp they'd be interested in!

Post what you'd like to see up for rp!
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Ryo : 33

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Elaborate
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Well, with Alucard gone and the direction lost here, I'm thinking of bringing about a new rp with a little more direction and storyline focus.

I'd like to see what everyone would like for that rp.

I've got One Piece in mind for the moment but I'd like to hear what other people want as well.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Naruto and Bleach would be great. I have a varely basic understanding of One Piece. I should be able to RP, but it'd be noob Rping.
i can do Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note.
I can do Academy-type RPs or RPs involving superpowered humans.

prefer not to do Avatar-RP, DBZ-RP, Fairy Tail-RP, or real life rps involving an apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm

The only Real life rps I'd be interested would likely be historical fiction and significantly grittier than what I've done with this group. Possibly Warhammer Fantasy rp

I'm only really familiar with One piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach, and Naruto  when it comes to animes. Of those One Piece is by far the easiest to understand. I could literally walk you through the basic powers in minutes.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:49 pm

So, you're asking for ideas? Not just Media-based ideas (Games, books, Manga/Anime), but other original ideas as well? You're asking for more ideas, not just Bleach?

That's like opening the floodgates and letting the waves crash.

I can create several RPs, concerning Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Realistic, historic, Futuristic, and Improv RPs (Improv RPs are where there is no set storyline/ goal/ plot and everyone just makes everything up as they go, following the stipulations set by either the RP, or the entire Forum's rules themselves)

I can RP anything for Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, Yugioh, FMA, Code Geass, Gundam, MechWarrior (universe + games) Halo (universe + games), Soul Calibur, Skyrim, Gears of War, Pokémon, Assassin's Creed, and Kingdom Hearts.

Other than that, not much.

Oh, wait, I know. Why not have a suggestion/ RP Development thread. It'll be a thread where people can create RPs, post them, and have people review them before actually posting them for RP usage? You would be able to accept them if you either like them, or if a majority of the people agree that it would be fun....

Yeah, I like that idea too
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Could be good, I'm more looking for someone we can put a storyline on. I feel like this board has lacked direction/purpose. So I'm thinking of getting an rp that can grow but will focus on a small group of people to start that can expand. Using an already available universe as the medium gives people something they're familiar with rather than being totally original.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Ang, you and I both know that I can paint a picture with my words. But I digress

The biggest issue that I see here is that we have topics interlinking with one another. In my experience (8 years) that's a no-no. On a forum that is based off of a particular topic (example this one being Bleach), it's alright to have locations for sub-clans (Arrancars, Fullbringers, Shinigami in this case), mission boards, and group rosters and whatnot. Just as long at they don't actually interfere with the main plot(s).

And that's why I think there should be a separate thread that holds different RPs that are completely different from each other, and don't have anything to do with each other.

Examples:

Thread Name
Mission Board

Post a mission or activity here pertaining to one or more members of your group. Send them out to slay 3 Lieutenant-ranked Shinigami, and return with their Zanpakuto. Reward will be (Insert number of XXX here)

Or

Thread Name
Describe the HQ of your headquarters here. What does it look like? How many rooms/buildings does it have? Is there a kitchen? What about a tranquility garden? Can I dig a hole in the unclaimed plot of land conveniently out of the way here? Is it in the city, or in Hueco Mundo?

Or

Thread Name
Role Play Topic

And this is where all of the actual action would happen, where everyone's characters will meet, either for battle or for tea, whatever they decide.

And then

And then you have your needs Threads. Needs Threads are Thread that contain Rules and Regulations, Character/Weapon/Technique creation, FAQs, Ban Lists, Dos and Don'ts, Ranking Status (optional), Warning Lists, and finally, Announcements. I would personally put in an RP Development Thread in there somewhere, so that way people can brainstorm and come up with different topics they would want to RP in.

But then again, I don't know what I'm talking about. (Yeah, I feeling a bit cocky, apologies)
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 pm

I agree there, but my desire for Bleach rp more or less died when this forum plummeted into inactivity.

I know those are just examples and I do agree.

Naruto seems to be the main link everyone knows and I'm kinda pulling away from that too. So I may in the end go for something original(ish) and give it a story. Perhaps make sort of a cross between three universes without using any canon characters/places of said universes. Give it a story that people can jump into but a different over all setting for more opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 pm

If you want, take what I gave you already. Essentially, it's a combination of Skyrim and Soul Calibur. That was what it was originally intended for
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Tempting lol but I get the feeling there would be a great deal desiring to be the Dragonborn. Something to look at though, Skyrim rp would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:03 pm

You want me to come up with something, or do you want me to look in the trash bin and find something that I tried before, and can make back into gold.

(Problem is, the lack of females on this particular sight is rather astounding)
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I'd like to hear the Skyrim ideas

and I do agree on the lack of females thing gonna need to do some recruiting I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Ryo : 16

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:17 am

Oh god I have been waiting for you guys to kick back into gear. I would be highly willing to join in o n the new rp. However I am interested in the Death Note and Skyrim ideas
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:07 pm

I hate to be the one directing from behind the curtain, but I do have one suggestion that would be hard to bear.

For this entire idea to work, the whole forum needs to be purged of any and all old posts, and rebuilt from the ground up.

If I had either the ability (Administrator or Moderator) or permission, I would personally go about it myself. However, that being said, I don't, and won't, unless told to otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 pm

I'm bad when it comes to doing stuff on these forums. Only way to say it. But I'm all for the Skyrim/Elder Scrolls ideas

and doing a purge on the forum if need be.

Would be nice if Alucard came back so I could get his say on this though.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm working on the Elder Scrolls idea. That'll take a bit of time if I want it to be good. I can't always spit out ideas pertaining to RP, but I can always spit out ideas.

What do you mean by bad?

If you are going to purge, then I would start with the frivolous material, such as anything related to RP in general for starters, followed by the Creation threads, and finally, a redo of the entire forum's announcements
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:07 pm

I'd like Alucard's permission before purging but for the moment whenever you have ideas you can post them here.

By bad I mean, I am terribly at doing anything but managing groups, making boards and what not is strange on this system.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:45 pm

If Alucard doesn't show up I may just get started on the revamp.

I'm thinking perhaps having the vast-majority of players being ship-wreck survivors on the northern coast of Skyrim.

From there you can go to towns, I'll likely put rumors and important people in posts. Maybe set the time as a couple hundred years after the Skyrim we know (With Empire success and the Aldmerri Dominion controlling the Empire from behind the scenes.) Set it up so people can set out on their own or group together and explore, find quests, perhaps form a guild of their own, etc. Maybe make a main story out of the return of the Wolf-Queen.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:18 pm

as you have noticed i've had very little time to get on at all although it pains me you can do what you gotta do and i apologize for not being on
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:23 am

No prob man I'd just like your input I know you were really into this board and I'd like your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:33 am

i actually love the idea of elder scrolls im a fan of oblivion don't know much lore though but if i were to come back i wouldn't mind coming back to an elder scrolls rp but what do you think of having an rp where no one is really a leader? i mean one thing about this rp that made it kinda broken was that one persons decision could change the entire future of the rp i mean for example if someone wanted to revolt against me (which happened way too much) all they needed was the support of one leader and then there would be a war or if there are gonna be leaders they should make better decisions and not jump at the chance to start a war
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:11 pm

I've got a story in mind to create equality in the rp, it'd center around a single character for a short time to give people a feel for it then span out to what others do. I'd rather have people start out as no ones (or near to that) and work up the ladder.

The big thing is going to be choosing the time-setting for the rp. From there I can make an engaging story.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:49 pm

I like the idea especially everyone starting as nobodies and btw i'm kind of back but not really i have access to a computer but there will be days that I don't :/ but my rp is dead no point in trying to save it so i'm pretty much handing it over to you unless you plan on creating a whole new forum but i don't mind you just using this one but right now rose is admin mod so he is the only one who can demote admins i'm not sure if he can promote but we will need him to give it to you if you plan on using this site
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:52 pm

what i meant to say is that this comp isn't mine so i'm relying on my moms computer to get on but sometimes she doesn't let me use it idk but she just got a second one so i will be on a lot more than i was but not as much as at first if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EYYY!!! Attention please!   EYYY!!! Attention please! Empty

Back to top Go down

EYYY!!! Attention please!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Aftermath :: The HQ :: Announcements-
Jump to: