Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Vegeta and maiko chat I_vote_lcapVegeta and maiko chat I_voting_barVegeta and maiko chat I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Vegeta and maiko chat I_vote_lcapVegeta and maiko chat I_voting_barVegeta and maiko chat I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Vegeta and maiko chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

Vegeta and maiko chat Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:37 am

After dealing with the pain and tired she got out of her and went to go find vegeta while she slept she had a nasty idea forming that could usher in the next generation of soul society.

Shortly after arriving at vegetas house she called out to him " vegeta we need to talk I'm going to need you for this one and this is going to be huge." She said it loud enough for him to hear it. "Also lets to to the rukon district for a drink I know a quit place no one will hear us talk we can pick up some saki on the way "

She stood there waiting for him to come out of his door so they could head off to talk about her very interesting plan. She knew what she was going to attempt was crazy and clinically insane but she was going to need all the help she could get.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Ryo : 34

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 am

"Who the fuck is yelling at me while i take a shower!" he yelled then he looked down his top half uncovered. "Sigh i knew it would be you why can't any other girl need me this late at night." he said as he walked off and in a few seconds it seemed like he shunpoed down and was standing in front of her. "So what is this so called 'Huge' plan you have for the new generation and what can i possibly do to help you?" he asked with a sarcastic tone thinking she was joking and he even let out a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 am

She looked at the very naked man in front of her as her face got a bit red she turned around and hoped he would get the hint just hoping that maby he would feel a breeze." Hehehehee" she giggled trying very hard to keep in the laugh she was holding as she sat waiting for him to figure it out that he was infact naked.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 am

thinking for a moment then he looked down at his naked body he realized he forgot to put on clothes... "Well then this is awkward." letting out a laugh he could help but feel stupid. letting out a giant laugh he shunpoed back into the house and put his uniform on and came back out in a flash. "Well lets get going."

Last edited by Prince Vegeta on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

She laughed at him as she began to run of in the direction stil close enough for him to hear. "anways I have a big plan we need to go to the rukon district so we can get this plan started "as she ran off to the rukon district. This plan will be life changing she thought to herself and knew that her best freind would help her.

Last edited by Maiko mana on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 am

He shrugged and laughed he followed behind "So what is this crazy plan chicka cause sounds like we are going to get a shit load of trouble." he looked over being bored and already questioning if this was worth his time getting out of the house and going around even if it was his old time friend.

Last edited by Prince Vegeta on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:35 am

"Well vegeta step into the house " as she walked into a very deserted house in a neighborhood with nothing around them inside was a small table with two cushions. "Vegeta I plan on kill the head captain and taking over as head captain I will need all the help I can get to take him down and secure my place at the top I will need you as my protector when I get to the top but aswell as that I'm going to need you to be a distraction to some of the weaker shinigami" she said this with a very serious face to show that the laughter and fun was gone. "I need your help are you willing to help I need a yes before I tell you any more of my plan."
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 am

As he sat down in the house he realized this was going to either a be a boring night or something fun and exciting. Though after sitting down and listening to his firiend he knew that was a false image. "So you seriously want to kill the head captain and if so i would like to know why and what i would gain from this operation." As he stopped laughing but still sitting comfortably on the little mat at the table. "Also most likely i will join in this if you have a stable plan and a great reason why i should help you other then we are old friends." sitting waiting for a response just wondering if this was really serious.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 pm

"I do vegeta and I belive my plan is good enough I take me to the top seat of the soul society and I will Elaborate more on it. What you will gain is rank and power once I become the head captain I can alow you to start bankai training and get you higher in rank aswell as eliminating a few rules that you might enjoy not having any more. I will help you gain more power then the current head is allowing you so you can push forward to acomplish your dream. I also need as much help as I can get that's why I'm going to visit my old teacher and ask for his help though he might ask a very heavy price I don't onow what that price might be but has never been one for small prices." She looked at him with very seriuse eyes letting him know her plan was going to work and that they should not fear what's about to come .she was going to usher in the new age of the soul society as the new head captain.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:45 pm

just let it be known that you can't actually let him train his bankai or reach captain rank without the approval of an admin, he has to have earned.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:03 am

"Well let's hear it out with your plan already so I can decide if i want to be part of the action." He picked up a glass and poured some sai into it and looked at maiko waiting for a response."Btw how do you know this guy will help you he probably hasn't seen you in ages anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta and maiko chat   Vegeta and maiko chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegeta and maiko chat
Page 1 of 1