Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
new mission for saru shonen EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
new mission for saru shonen EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
new mission for saru shonen EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
new mission for saru shonen EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
new mission for saru shonen EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
new mission for saru shonen EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
new mission for saru shonen EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
new mission for saru shonen EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
new mission for saru shonen EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
new mission for saru shonen I_vote_lcapnew mission for saru shonen I_voting_barnew mission for saru shonen I_vote_rcap 
Angron
new mission for saru shonen I_vote_lcapnew mission for saru shonen I_voting_barnew mission for saru shonen I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

new mission for saru shonen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

new mission for saru shonen Empty
PostSubject: new mission for saru shonen   new mission for saru shonen EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:35 pm

The head captain recieved reports of a hollow swarm attacking the world of the living. "I better send someone" he sent a hell butterfly to go deliver a message to saru shonen. It said " Saru i got an assignment for you, no need to come back to the office i want you on it immediatley. There is a hollow swarm attacking the world of the living I need you to head there to take care of it"

(This will be a single post mission, make sure it is long this will show me if you've gotten better or not. After you clear the swarm you will notice that it was being run by a menos grande and you will battle him.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
saru shonen

saru shonen

Ryo : 44

PostSubject: Re: new mission for saru shonen   new mission for saru shonen EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 am

Saru shonen was doing paperwork when the hell butterfly had arrived once the message came he grabbed a gray suitcase and left for the senkaimon automatically. once saru shonen makes it to the senkaimon saru says" Damn why the hell are they swarming the human world someone or something must be behind this. After he walks through the senkaimon the cleaner appears and starts chasing saru, now saru is running trying to avoid the cleaner but the cleaner some how speeds up, now saru has to use his shikai just to boost his speed. tear out their soul tsubasa no akuma with that he moves so fast that the cleaner cannot keep up and winds up making it to the world of the living. Saru shonen says"damn that was way too close for comfort he sees the damage the hollows are doing right now with his eyes wide at the site of the destruction.

As he snaps out of it he flies straight down and yells" Fukai no kōte Kaminari asshuku making the water as sharp as his blade chopping 4 hollows straight down the middle. Afterward a hollow tries to hit him with his tail but saru blocks and cuts it's tail off. next he chopped stabs him right through his mask making his body. Another one flies at saru trying desperately to lay a hand on him to no avail and saru chops him in 5 pieces making his body disintegrate. The next hollow lunges at him with a sword like hand, but saru easily dodges it and cuts off his arm then saru stabs him through his mask like the other 1 making his body disintegrate All the hollows started attacking him but he mows them down 1 by 1 killing them all, but then a menos grande shows up charging a cero. Saru tries to make it to him before he can fire it but to no avail. The menos grande fires the cero and it hits him he dodged part of it so he sustained minimal damage but damn it hurt and felt like it was serious.

The cero was strong he had to finish this hollow quickly. Saru comes up with an idea to finish this menos once and for all. he grabs something out of the gray suitcase and throws it saying" here die by the power of the Suu~ifutoraion wa hoshi o kurasshu. The menos fires a cero at it but because it absorbs attacks and reatsu it just absorbed the blast. It hits the menos grande and blows up completely eviscerating it. Afterward he goes back to the soul society to give his report to the head captain. When he makes it to the soul society he tells the head captain about the how the swarm was caused by a menos and everything that happened but passes out do to his injuries.

Last edited by saru shonen on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : because al sucks)
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: new mission for saru shonen   new mission for saru shonen EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Hiro saw saru collapse. He sent another hell butterfly to the medical unit "Get a team down here immediatley" Once they arrived they put saru onto a strecher and took him away.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new mission for saru shonen   new mission for saru shonen Empty

Back to top Go down

new mission for saru shonen
Page 1 of 1