Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Gillian invasion  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Gillian invasion  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Gillian invasion  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Gillian invasion  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Gillian invasion  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Gillian invasion  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Gillian invasion  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Gillian invasion  I_vote_lcapGillian invasion  I_voting_barGillian invasion  I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Gillian invasion  I_vote_lcapGillian invasion  I_voting_barGillian invasion  I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Gillian invasion

Go down 
+5
Chimera-Leonov
Varg
Shikyo
Son Goku
Reina Venena
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Ryo : 24

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Reina's garganta opened and she stepped through assuming son goku was behind her. Once they were through she expanded her garganta so that the countless gillians they had brought could spew out into the town and began their rampage. Buildings were crushed and ceros fired causing havoc and debris to rain down on the small town. "Now let's see what his soul soiciety will do." She said quietly watching from the sky, bored.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Ryo : 33

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:44 pm

As Goku stepped into and out of the Garganta he looked around as the gillians swarmed out attacking the first thing they could get their hands on or let their cero destroy. "These hollow are a disgrace to what we arrancar and espada have become." He let a frown start to grow on his face as the weak hollow where attack the humans and building consuming their souls and making it look like just disaster around the World of the Living.

"These hollow make me sick lets hope that the shinigami come quickly so we can leave and report so leave the Garganta open so we can swiftly leave." After saying this he quickly charge his cero aiming at a group of weak hollow and building making them disappear in an instant and leaving nothing but a hole where they building and group of hollow where. "This makes the air more tolerable." He was ready to head back already but had to finish the mission given and see the SS response time to this matter.
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Reina had her eyes closed. "Never forget where you come from, we were just gillian once. Some in this group may even become arrancar someday." She replied calmly, feeling no need to participate in the action as the gillian seemed to be doing a fine job of causing panic and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:21 am

He looked over at her thinking that she was wise yet seemed to relax about the hollow below because most of them would die here and that would be their final resting ground. "Well I am going to activate my pesquisa." He started to focus a little so that when the Soul reapers came through whatever they used to get to the human world he could sense their base power level and get out of their. Also he started to mask his power level so that they couldn't tell he was there so there would be no unneeded conflict.

"Why don't you also start to mask your spiritual pressure so we can leave without a pointless conflict." After saying that he didn't say another word just stood with his hands in his pocket waiting for the soul reapers to come and to see what their power levels where and how long it took them to get their so far it has been twenty minutes sense they have been in the human world waiting for these people.

Last edited by Son Goku on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:38 am

Reina did not open her eyes when he talked. "I'll already have been masking it, I've been masking it sense we left." She said calmly hearing the screams of people in the distance. "My pesquisa will sense a new spiritual pressure the minute it steps into the town radius."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:29 pm

OOC: Mana's post is before mine, keep in mind

IC:
He sighed as Mana went out of her own accord. 'We'll be right back, Head Captain." a Tailing after her as she Shunpo'ed, Hannibal opened the Senkaimon and the moment he stepped through it, Mana had begun her mass slaughter of the Hollows. Hannibal didn't care. He didn't like the Hollows. They didn't taste good. Hannibal watched in the distance as the strength of Mana's reiatsu jumped from the moment she released Bankai. Indeed, it was a reiatsu worthy of a captain. Although, it paled in comparison to Hannibal's own once he's at full throttle. To his utter shock, the Gillians were vanquished and vanished before his very eyes as light beams flew from Mana's Zanpakuto. Hannibal spectated and marveled at the mysterious power behind Mana's Bankai. Clearly, those light waves were deadly. The Gillians just kinda.... poofed out of existence. Marvelous and dangerous, Lieutenant Mana..... he pondered. As Hannibal spectated the scene, his mind wandered off to more important things. Clearly, as the Captain-Commander said, this was orchestrated. Someone is pulling the strings here... Someone very powerful and purposely lured us, the Shinigami, out here. They're trying to provoke us by using a Gillian invasion. The only people with sufficient power to command hordes of Gillians and have a grudge against the Shinigami.... are the Espada. So they're back. Hannibal tried to get a sense of a foreign reiatsu, one that is not of a Shinigami's. Of course, the moment he stepped into karakura Town, he had suppressed his reiatsu from being sensed as much as possible, as he had predicted his assailants would try to do against him. A skilled sensor, Hannibal tried to sniff out the culprits....
Back to top Go down
Varg

Ryo : 8

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Though he felt something strange occur, he couldn't tell what was happening around him... Not until he saw them, strange creatures, massive, with large bone white masks. He couldn't believe his eyes, what the hell was this? Being a fighter, his first instinct was to stand and fight... His brain knew better and so he took off while those citizens minding their own business seemed oblivious, "What the hell!? How can you not see them!? RUN!!!" He yelled as he sprinted down the street, his tie fluttering in the air current behind him, hair doing the same.

As he ran he began to slow and eventually he turned to look... To his surprise someone else was taking their attention. And though he was getting lots of odd looks, everyone seemed oblivious to what was happening. His curiosity got the better of him... A dazzling display of lights caught his attention, now he knew what was happening...

He had gone completely insane, a woman clad in black and white, wielding a sword was cutting through the hordes of enemies... "Well... I guess I did take one too many punches to the head." He mumbled to himself as he stared at the onslaught, resigned to assume he had simply lost his mind and that this was the first part of a complete and total mental breakdown... Likely caused by the trauma of being alone in the world and in a new place.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 pm

After waiting another ten minutes from which they where sitting and just waiting he could tell a few new people entered the area. "Hey lady reina they enemy are both equal to what angron told us was a captain level." He then turned and walked back through the Garanta seeing as how his mission was done. He did not care if she followed or stayed to continue the attack.
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Reina finally opened her eyes sensing the arrival of two sizable spiritual pressures the second they entered the town. She immediately sized them up, one seemed mildly threatening, more entertaining really, but the other was close to her level, that one could be a problem. She thought about retreating with Son, but decided she wanted to leave the shinigami a taste of what they truly would be up against, and she knew a hoard of gillians would not be enough, also she had been rather bored lately, so she thought these shinigami might be fun to play with.She used her sodino to appear closer to the shinigami, not close enough to see or hear her, but close enough that they would be in range. Reina swiftly charged her black cero in seconds aiming at the two and fired. The explosion from the resulting blast would cover the entire mid section of the town even if the shinigami some how escaped the people and buildings there would be incinerated down to nothing. Reina advanced pesquisa would track the shinigiami if they manged to avoid so no sneak attacks would happen.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:28 pm

"Mister Rorek" a small, somewhat strict voice chimed in.

No reply.

"Mister Rorek" chimed the voice again.

Still not reply.

"Malchior!" the voice shouted, rather loudly.

"Jeez. Do you know how shrill your voice gets? It can really be a bother. Can't you wake me up some other way?" the man named Malchior replied, lazily getting out of bed. He was supposed to be somewhere important, that much was for sure, or else his mother's secretary wouldn't have come to his house to bother him.

"Your mother wanted you to oversee Factory 3 today, and she wanted you there an hour ago" the secretary replied, turning away, her face scarlet, "And put a shirt on!"

Malchior said nothing in reply, contemplating on how he should go about his mother's business. She regularly wanted him to stop by the factories littered across town, just to check up on things. That wasn't unusual. What was, was that she asked him to stop by the same factory twice, in one week. Twice in a month wasn't uncommon, but twice a week, that meant that there was something he was supposed to look for. Did something happen? Were the workers on strike again? Or was their to be an inspection?

"Nami, do you know why Mother wants me to stop by Factory 3 today?" Malchior asked, donning a black sleeveless shirt.

"Umm, she said something about there being some sort of explosion in the factory, and she also said to be careful" the demure secretary, Nami, replied, her face still scarlet red.

"Thanks. Tell Mom I said hi when you get back to the office" Malchior answered, getting up and leaving his room.

The Fullbringer soon took off, not bothering to take a vehicle. Once outside, he looked around, making sure that no one was around to watch his next move. Once he was positive that the coast was clear, he jumped up onto the roof, and turned his gaze into the direction of where he was supposed to go. To say he was surprised was an understatement. He could understand if only a boiler exploded. But, the amount of smoke indicated that it was more than just a boiler. It looked as if the whole factory blew an entire block into nothing but smoldering ruins. What had happened?

Mal decided that he couldn't wait, and used his Master Soul Manipulation to increase his speed, and hurried off towards the smoke. At first glance, it appeared to be an ordinary explosion. But as he drew closer, Malchior saw that it was larger than he expected it to be. It seemed as if something bigger than a simple factory explosion had occurred. Looking around, Malchior couldn't see what may have cause such destruction. That only made sense, since most bombs never leave any evidence behind.

But an array of lights caught his eye, and Mal followed them until he found the source. It seems as if Shinigami were there, fighting it out. Why would they come here, and why would they destroy the entire block? Did they finally have enough of serving as the wardens of lost souls? That wouldn't make sense, since, to his knowledge, Shinigami do not fight in the world of the living. But that was years ago. Did things change? And what did the white colors stand for?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Ryo : 20

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:11 am

Sitting on top of the renowned Karakura high school, I had crushed a small ammount of hollow bait prior to this invasion..but..I doubt this excessive numbers of exceeding rietsu was the effect of that.

I'm not referring to the Gillian's, per say, they're too obvious not to notice, I was referring to the other, more higher and denser Rietsus at first I assumed an arrancar may have tracked my bait and made his way here, but..that wouldn't make sense. There wasn't enough reishi in the bait to attract anyone of that level..it must have been something different..

About a week ago I stumbled upon a book at the foot of y bed box. Naturally attracted to books, the first thing I did was tread the title and author for any familiar names. To my surprise, I did see a familiar name..one I hated too..

"The secrets of the Quincy" by Ryouken Ishida, Uryuu Ishidas father, also known as the Prodigy of all Quincy. Why do I hate him? He's the reason I'm considered the Shame of all Quincy.

Why I chose to read the book is beyond even me.

The first chapter of the book was a recommendation to all Quincy to hone their skills by killing countless Hollows. "The easiest way to find a hollow" as said in the book "Is to make the hollow find you".

I followed the procedure, pouring a small amount of reishi into a capsule and crushing it seconds after. It worked, to an extent, until the Gillian's showed up.

I'm still sitting ontop of Karakura High..thinking..contemplating. On one hand, it'd be easiest to confront this myself and face the punishments later.

On the other, there may be too many Gillian alone for me to fight, and if my assumption is correct, which it usually is, there may be one or two arrancar amongst them that I simply cannot make out.

Standing up from my sitting position, I point my hand infront of my body. The bracelet holding the seal of the Quincy dangles from my wrist, illuminates, then takes the shape of a longbow, the accustomed weapon of the Quincy.

Pouring reishi into my hand, I draw an arrow, pointing it to the least occupied of the swarm about 350 meters away from me. I begun to follow the simple three step process any Quincy knows.

Look. Aim. Release.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:10 am

Malchior looked around, wondering what he should do. These were Hollows, the large, black-clad creatures. He's seen Hollow's before, and the only way Malchior could tell that these immense creatures were Hollows was by both the large holes in their chests, and the ivory masks. His fingers twitched, and his muscles tensed. He could start dealing with them right now, but what about the Shinigami? They were there, weren't they supposed to be the ones taking care of everything here? That was their job, right? Did something change in the Soul Society? Had the rules been altered? Malchior would at least like to know, so that if they had changed, then he would take up Hollow exterminations on his own.

He had a grudge against Hollow-kind. He vowed to never let anyone else suffer the same way he did, all because of Hollows, and their unnecessary need to destroy or devour Human souls.

"Screw it. I'll deal with these blasted creatures" Malchior said to himself. Quickly, expertly, he took out his father's pistols, a pair of .40 Glocks, and Soul Manipulated into the air. He then sped off, closing the distance towards the abnormally large Hollows. They were farther than he realized, but that mattered little to Malchior. All the Fullbringer cared about was that they were destroyed.

Finally arriving at the nearest Gillian, Malchior unleashed a flurry of 'bullets' upon the creature. It fell easily, almost as if it was weaker than the usual Hollow he was used to fighting. Shrugging the fact off, Malchior made his way to the other Gillians, another hail of bullets mowing them down. It all seemed easy, but there were many of them, and that was what made it harder.

Some of the dull creatures finally turned their attention to him, and began firing their Ceros at him. Malchior had to dodge, evading and firing at the monsters. Now that they were taking their attention and turning it to him, Malchior felt his job get a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:04 pm

She was having fun wiping out the Gillian's and was nearing the finish of the Gillian making there number countable as there was about 20 or so still around. She wasn't even breaking a sweat as she destroyed them but she knew it was about to be done. It wasn't untill she was aiming her beam at the last few that she felt an imence power spike and instantly looked in that direction. She saw a small figure and a black ball looking thing being fired she didn't know what to expect. so she was going to charge it but decided she would be smart and aim her sword at it. The black thing exploded and started coming at her she finally recognized what it was it was a cero. It had been so long sence she saw one regardless she let off a large beam of light at the cero and as it hit the cero the effect happend. The cero began to reverse back at the one who fired it it had gotten very close she thought it was to close for comfort as she saw the cero turn around going in an up ward direction forward the one who fired it. She was relived that she had stopped it so the town was saved. Unfortunately she needed to take care of the rest of the Gillian so she began firing a few more beams clearing the rest of them so she could get on with her life.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Hannibal didn't have to search long. Because he could see two Arrancars in the distance, clearly visible to him, with one of them walking back into a black hole (Garganta) and the other one disappearing just as he blinked his eye before he could get a read on their reiatsu level. He turned towards to the direction of the retreating Arrancar, with his back turned to him. But then he noticed a change in the air. He was familiar with this sensation. He usually felt it when a Hollow was charging their Cero, distorting the air around them and giving off a sinister cackle of energy, but this time it was much stronger. As he looked towards the Cero blast that came for him, Mana had countered it towards the direction of the Espada who fired it, re-directing it more towards the sky, so that there'd be minimal impact on the buildings and people. Hannibal sighed. "Unruly, indeedd..." he muttered. He didn't need to do anything until he made sure the status of the attacking Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 am

Reina watched from a distance as her cero shot to it's target at a high speed. She assumed it would hit or be deflected, but instead something else happened, something rather strange. The strange girl shot it her attack with her technique and it started to reverse towards her. From her pesquira she sensed the girls technique and the cero the second it happened and Reina immediately devised a counter attack. She simply charged a volley of six or so bala at her incoming cero causing them to meet head on. The effect would be like a giant tanker trunk meeting in a head on collision with about 6 cards on fire. Using her sodino she got to a safe and very far enough distance before the two met and cause an explosion in the air of catastrophic proportions, and would incinerate all life and buildings close by in no less than a couple seconds. There would be not physical form to be hit by the girls strange technique just pure power and energy exploding. If nothing was done the entire center of the town could become no more than a scorched slab of earth. Reina who was now far away from the impact of the two forces could still feel the intense heat and flames lap at her skin. She did not wait to see if the shinigami or gillians survived she simply opened her garganta and left bored with the mission.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:07 am

There was a flash of light, and Malchior looked up once more. It looked like there were two Shinigami fighting. Why, he didn't know, but he did care. His eyes widened when he saw what happened next. One of the Shinigami fired what looked to be like a ball, and the other deflected it. However, the short victory was not long lasting. The white Shinigami did something, exactly what, Malchior didn't know. Whatever it was, it resulted in a massive explosion.

Thinking quickly, Malchior pulled out his pistols once again, and this time, he forced them to evolve. He got them to stage 1, but he wasn't sure that that would be enough, and push them to stage 2. Hoping that this would all be dumb luck if it worked, Malchior quickly Manipulated into the air. With his shields now out in front of him, Malchior rushed to the explosion. The first of many shockwaves hit him, the impact surprising him more than anything. Now focused, Malchior trained his energy, and his Fullbring onto the explosion.

The explosion washed over Malchior, but the concussive force and the heat were instantly absorbed into his shields, charging them. The energy gathered was massive, and if he were to release it, it would be doubled.

FInally, the dust cleared, and Karakura Town was left standing. Malchior looked behind him, and sighed in relief, his plan worked. Now with renewed vigor, adrenaline, and a slight touch of anger, Malchior refocused his attention. Once again, he Soul Manipulated, this time, towards the Shinigami. He didn't care who she was, and he aimed both shields at her.

"I want an explanation, now" he demanded, "Or all this energy goes back to who it came from"
Back to top Go down
Varg

Ryo : 8

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Vargus stared as what he imagined was his psyche was slowly coming to pieces before his eyes. No one else seemed to notice at all, none of this made sense. Some guy had even entered the fray with shields and stopped what was probably some ball of explosive energy... "Is this it? I just have a breakdown... Start seeing strange figures, they fight it out, monsters emerge..." He let out a deep sigh as he looked on at the group.

There had been shock waves from the fighting and it had been difficult standing his ground... A thought crept into his mind. What if he actually wasn't insane, and these people were indeed real? But then... No one else noticed all the stuff going on, what was happening? Angels and demons fighting? If so then why were they fighting eachother... Rather than think calmly about this he would simply ask and cope with what was to come. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Ryo : 20

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 pm

When it..it happened..

About 15 minutes earlier I had first decided to face the Gillian's. Was it the best idea? At the time, yes, indeed it was a good idea, there was no doubt in my mind about it.

My plan was flowing smoothly, use only a single arrow per Gillian, hitting the Gillian directly between its eyes. If I can kill one Gillian every three seconds, then by this time I would've killed nearly 300 or so, and with abundant reishi left.

That's..when it happened.

Before I felt a sense of tranquility. The high-level reitsu I felt had yet to notice my presence, they didn't bother me, I didn't bother them. Minutes later, however, I noticed it. Condensed reishi being erupted in a single detonation. Turning to the center of the reitsu, I see the slight image of a Garganta opening..

Staring at the figure exiting the battle, mesmerized, I was completely unaware of the absorption of the reishi. I heard a feint demand out to the distance that caused me to come to. "I want an an explanation now!"

Turning, he saw a man, dressed in what I like to call a "monkey suite". He was clearly older than I, this man. Sharp, dense reitsu was radiating off of him, shields in hand, aimed at a..soul reaper..?

But none of this caught roses eye nearly as much as the shield aimed at the soul reaper; I had never seen such radiating, condensed, pressurized reishi in his life. Quincy were more spiritually aware than any of the other races, this much was a clear fact, and I, being the most aware could tell right away what would happen if the man we're to fire off that reishi..

..All the more reason to do it..[/i]
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:21 pm

She saw the man take in all the energy and was a bit impressed but when she saw him then aim it at her it irritated her."okay if you want to send it back to the person who sent it you will have to go into a difrent plane of exsistence because she got away." She said with a frown. "Now I recommend putting your shield down I am a soul reaper and I would like to tell you what you just saw was an esppada you might have seen hollows running around those big black monster things well she was a more advanced hollow."

She looked at this human and new instantly that it was no normal mortal. "You must be a fullbringer yes? " as she said this she unwrapped a bright red cherry sucker and poped it into her mouth. "So if you would like to talk we can go to a bar or somthing and if you can't consume or what ever with that energy your holding on too fire it into the air so we can talk no need to pick a fight with a soul reaper who has helped clear almost all of the Gillian. And I do appreciate your heroic save there if you hadn't I wouldn't have been able to stop it my self."
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 pm

This Shinigami said way too many things, way to quickly for Malchior to fully understand. He understood that there were other planes of existence, and he knew that there were creatures like Shinigami and Hollows. He didn't know what and 'Espada" was.

"I know what you are, and I know that those large, black creatures were Hollows," Malchior replied, "But, what I want to know, is what are Espada, and why did you release Hollows in to my town"

It was clear that he wasn't willing to back off, but he wouldn't make a move unless he was provoked. She concluded that he was a Fullbringer, that wasn't surprising. She was most likely older than him, and that meant that she was more educated than him. But that didn't matter right now, what mattered was who sent the Hollow, and why.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Above them a new, large hole tore in what seemed to be the fabric of reality. A figure approached seemingly walking down an invisible staircase in the sky. It was garbed in black appearing similar to a shinigami with an open hakama exposing a powerfully built chest. Black hair flowed behind him, for it was certainly a man, yet no reiatsu escaped him. His power seemed non-existent.

His eyes searched over those present, the ones he had meant his subordinates to play with only moments before. He liked getting their reports, in truth he had cameras of sorts watching the entire time. Making sure his followers acted accordingly, they had and he was relatively happy though Reina had nearly caused too much damage.

His abilities had picked up on those present and it surprised even him. To the happiness of all present the remaining hollows began running at an alarming rate, scattering to the edges of the earth to escape the man's presence. "What an unusual meeting." He stated simply, Malchior caught his attention more than the others. "All the forces of the soul-verse have been growing in interesting fashions, shields that can absorb and reverse the reiatsu dished out, swords that seemingly reverse the flow of attacks... Something tells me the Quincy have not advanced in the way of armament but they will always be the bane of the hollows..." The strikingly tall individual raised his hands slowly and in a non-threatening manner, a smile creeping over his face.

"It has been some time since I came in contact with anything but Espada or Hollow... Maybe a hundred years now." The smile didn't fade, "I am Angron, a pleasure to meet you all." A thought came to mind a moment later, as if an after-thought. "Someone should probably help the young man down there cope with all this..."

Last edited by Angron on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:47 am

Hiro had recieved reports from a shinigami stationed in karakura town about espada making an appearence. "Damnit, we just rebuilt I can't afford to lose any shinigami right now in a large scale battle. I doubt the town could take it either. Looks like i need to head out there myself." Hiro ran to the nearest gate to karakura town. When he made it through he surveyed the scene. He saw what seemed to be a fullbringer, but what really surprised him was the espada leader being there.

He could tell he was the espada leader by his reiatsu or lack thereof. It took one powerful arrancar to mask his reiatsu from him. Hiro kept his hand on his zanpakutos hilt, just in case things got ugly. " I knew we'd meet eventually, I didn't think it would be so soon. I'd like to keep things peaceful here, i'd rather not destroy this town." Hiro was sure he wouldn't try anything, not with him being so grossly outnumbered. Then again, he was a tough one to figure out. If things got bad, Hiro would be ready.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:15 am

Highly charged, shielded cannons waved about in the air as two more came. Malchior didn't know what to make of the situation, it was getting out of his control. He liked knowing what was going on, and who he was talking to. However, he did not have the details to this particular situation.

The stress of the situation was getting to Malchior, and he tried to not let it show. He swung his shields to face the two newcomers, momentarily forgetting about the one whom he was just questioning. He glanced at the Shinigami who addressed him before, confused.

"Shinigami, who are they?" Malchior asked Maiko
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:56 am

She flipped the sucker to the other side of her mouth. "We'll well well, well well well." She said with a mischivues voice. "if it isn't the leader you going to blow up the town aswell? Cause we don't need that right now why are you here your two who I would assume are yours freinds or underlings have just left after almost destroying the town." She took a breath and sucked on her sucker as she saw alucard enter. "Head captain glad to see you as you can see a whole lot of a mess is happening" as she threw her arms behind her head.

"Well random fullbringer what your looking at is an espada a long long long lost enemy of the shinigami and of most of the world what you saw earlyer. that energy you have is from an espada we shinigami are still the good guys. i wouldlike you to please stop wiggling your shields around its agitating" she said this with breaths in between as she sucked on her sucker.

"Now why are you here." she look at the very menacing figure but senced no hostility. "Your freinds there already gave us a number of jobs we have to clean up after we don't need another one." She sighed and looked back at hiro"by the way the Gillian's were taken care of if you needed to know"
She had a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Confusion, anger, and most of all, confusion ran through Malchior's head. There were others like the Shinigami, but they were enemies? Things started to not make sense to Malchior. Perhaps it was best that he didn't know exactly what was happening.

No, that kind of thinking would get him killed eventually. He needed to understand the situation. Finally clearing most of his head, with a shake, Malchior held his shields at the Espada, and at the Shinigami he was just speaking with.

"I just want to know what is going on" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gillian invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gillian invasion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Aftermath :: Locations :: World of The Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: